Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework.
It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Deal Analytics & Technology Solutions (DATS) - We are a team of experts supporting all facets of deal practice with state-of-the-art methods and techniques of data processing, data analysis and visualization. We develop innovative, data-driven technical solutions for our customers and colleagues for complex problems, e.g. in the areas of Transaction Services, Valuations, Business Recovery Services, Operational and Commercial Due Diligence.
- Data Science & AI-Development - In our team, you will develop new ideas and solutions with our data scientists to unlock the added value of internal and external data for our deals practice. You will contribute your professional knowledge from the classic deal areas (TS, VS, BRS, etc.) and your experience in business intelligence, data preparation, data modeling, data analysis and data visualization. In cooperation with customers and colleagues, you will bring your know-how and creativity to the conception and implementation of prototypes and solutions.
- End-to-end project design - You will design and manage (initially with help and then more and more independently) the entire CRISP-DM process from the recording of business requirements and the development of questions, the identification of relevant data sources, data acquisition and data preparation, the selection of suitable analysis and modeling methods, to visualization and presentation to internal and external stakeholders. You will ensure the necessary quality of your work results and learn to assess which process and analysis steps can be standardized and automated.
- Driving innovation - You will help to make the existing deal business fit for the digital data-driven age and develop new innovative data science and AI services and products for our customers.
- You have completed your studies in quantitative economics or social sciences, (business) informatics, industrial engineering or a comparable qualification with above-average grades (Bachelor, Master or Doctorate / MBA).
- With up to four years of professional experience as a (senior) consultant, you are familiar with the common statistical analyses and advanced analytics techniques. You are able to apply, interpret and evaluate these techniques with regard to their usefulness. You have a proven talent for conceptual and analytical thinking, a structured work style and enjoy solving complex tasks. In addition, you have strong data storytelling and presentation skills.
- Furthermore, you have experience in management and in structuring analytical or data-intensive projects, e.g. according to CRISP DM or agile methods (SCRUM, Kanban).
- You have a deeper knowledge and experience in some of the following professional and technical areas:
- Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Investment Banking, Controlling, M&A; Advisory and Accounting
- analytical programming languages such as: R, Matlab, SAS, SPSS)
- Data modeling and ETL: Alteryx, PowerQuery, Jedox
- Visualization tools like: Tableau, PowerBI, ClickView, R Shiny
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems (e.g. SAP, Datev)
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills as well as comprehensive knowledge of the common Microsoft Office tools round off your profile.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Asesoría y Capacitación IQBF - EIRL, empresa de asesoría en gestión de insumos fiscalizados por SUNAT requiere un profesional técnico en Administración Industrial o Administración de la Producc [...]
Somos AltaVision EIRL Cadena Oftalmológica a nivel nacional, nos encontramos en la búsqueda de una Técnica en Enfermería para nuestra sede de Olivos Requisitos: Técnica en Enfermería Documen [...]
Estudios: Universidad completa, grado de bachiller en Química, Química farmacéutica o Ingeniería Química. Conocimientos: Buenas Prácticas de Manufactura (BPM), las secciones de I, II, VI, VII, [...]
Requisitos: · Disponibilidad para laborar en Los Olivos (Av. Canta Callao c/ Av. Marañón) · Disponibilidad para laborar en turno mañana. · Secundaria completa. · Experiencia mínima de 06 m [...]