- Develop and implement Cluster’s markets access strategies for all key assets, working closely with country cross-functional team and Regional, Global Market Access team.
- Give support to the entire organization to achieve our corporate and business purposes, working to enhance Pfizer reputation and presence in the Cluster, in front of different stakeholders, like authorities, business associations, patient NGOs, public opinion and media.
- Responsible for internal and external communications on access strategies and objectives, in order to secure the alignment with Pfizer relevance and values, according with compliance guidelines.
- Responsible for building,
leading and coordinating an industry-leading team of in-country access managers across Andean cluster markets
- Accountable for achieving Pfizer access objectives (pricing, reimbursement/coverage) across all public and private payers in Andean cluster markets
- Responsible for overseeing the development of market access strategies across all payer channels, that considers global deliverables and local requirements and payer dynamics
- Responsible for leading a team of access managers within Andean cluster markets; guiding their work, develpoping their capabilities and overseeing their personal and professional development
- Maintain an excellent level of expertise on local access legislation and on local competitive intelligence (competitor pricing and market access).
- Understand payer requirements and priorities, and provide input into global strategy through local payer insights
- Oversee all aspects of access strategies execution, key stakeholder engagement, pricing strategies and value messages development.
- Proactively monitor and shape the external access environment, customer and competitor trends to identify opportunities to protect and improve Access and advise on access- related policy reforms.
- Work with above market H&V; teams to ensure alignment with global strategies and minimal cross border impact associate with local price decisions
- Create synergies and facilitate best practice sharing within the Cluster and Region.
- Responsible for Access managers developmental plans
- Develop, integrate, and implement stakeholder engagement plans and activities designed to enhance Pfizer´s outreach and collaborative partnership with key access stakeholders.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree in a healthcare or business field preferred (MBA)
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in healthcare environment, preferably pharmaceutical industry.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of.pharmaceutical market access in a complex mixed-market environment. Experience of Chile, Perú Ecuador & Bolivia markets environment an advantage
- Pharmaceutical business leadership, including experience in strategy development and interaction with customers.
- Knowledge and understanding of health economics and associated skills
Technical Skills Requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills and evidence of team working in a matrix environment.
- Proven ability to build coalitions and develop strong partnerships across functions.
- Executive presence and ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Outstanding writing and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Ability to work under pressure, to take accountability for business challenges, think strategically and tackle complex problems.
- Strong customer-orientation; an ability to see issues from the point of view of others.
- The ability to juggle multiple demanding assignments concurrently.
- Experience in crisis management.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Mkt & Sales/Commercial Bus
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
En Buildsoft, nos encontramos en la búsqueda de Arquitectos de integración Requisitos: - Quarkus -Web Services -Microservicios -Azure DevOps. -CA API Gateway -OpenAPI -SwaggerHub -BIAN - [...]
TOTTUS es una empresa del sector retail dedicada a la venta minorista de productos de alimentación, limpieza, aseo personal, ropa, mejoramiento del hogar, entre otros. Tenemos 16 años en el mercado [...]
En Qroma estamos en búsqueda del mejor talento para cubrir nuestra vacante de Médico Ocupacional para nuestra planta de Ñaña. Queremos encontrar a una persona que asuma el reto de mantener la vigi [...]
La empresa Buildsoft, se encuentra en la búsqueda de un talento para el puesto de: Arquitecto Infraestructura Contar con las siguientes experiencias: Azure. Oracle Cloud. AWS. Gobierno de [...]