Are you a passionate, Montessori trained teacher or mentor? Do you want to be part of a team of people working to grow the Montessori movement across the world? Join our team and establish your very own Children's House classroom! We are establishing a small classroom on a nature preserve that is looking for an experienced educator to help establish the new environment and support the local teachers. This can be a short term or long term position and is seeking an adventurous Spanish speaking Guide!
In this role, you'll create and lead a model classroom for the children of the jungle mountains of Chanchamayo. Through your efforts, you will establish an authentic, high-quality Montessori environment. We offer a competitive salary,
health benefits, meals and boarding, as well as chance to grow professionally as a mentor.
Want to learn more about us?
At Guidepost Montessori, we are a team of educators, first and foremost. Even our founder and CEO is AMI trained, and started his career in the classroom! We've now expanded to become a network of Montessori schools, dedicated to fundamentally changing the face of education by growing the Montessori movement. From the top-down, we believe in what we do – and we want to invite you to join our community of educators, passionate about spreading high-fidelity Montessori!
Want to get an idea of what it would be like to work at Guidepost Montessori? Click on these links to see a and of our classrooms, or read what our teachers have to say !
We'd love to talk to you if you:
- Obtained a Montessori diploma (AMI preferred)
- Fluent in Spanish
- Have experience with the appropriate age group
- Help a child by giving them the tools to be successful independently
- Are open to guiding your colleagues, and be guided by them in turn
- Are eager to partner with parents on their child's journey
- Believe in the quote, "A goal without a plan is just a wish,"
- Get energized and inspired by working with children!
If this sounds like you, complete the application below!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
obligaciones y responsabilidades- atender las consultas, solicitudes y reclamos del usuario siguiendo los procedimientos de atención definidos por cada tipo de gestión.endfragment [...]
ser responsable de atención de casos presentados a través de whatsapp, de atención al cliente, brindando una adecuada información y ayuda inmediata al cliente, manteniendo procesos y estándares d [...]
la universidad tecnológica del perú, que forma parte delgrupo intercorpy es parte del ranking de las mejores empresas para trabajar en el perú segúngreat place to work*, se encuentra en la búsque [...]
- Empresa líder en el rubro de Contact Center, con más de 25 años de experiencia en el sector, brindando soluciones integradas a través de todos los canales de contacto, se encuentra en la búsque [...]