Requisition ID: 232417
Requisition Posting End Date: 02/19/2021
Since 1898, we have helped customers complete more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents that have created jobs, grown economies, improved the resiliency of the world's infrastructure, increased access to energy, resources, and vital services, and made the world a safer, cleaner place.
Differentiated by the quality of our people and our relentless drive to deliver the most successful outcomes, we align our capabilities to our customers’ objectives to create a lasting positive impact.
We serve the Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals markets.
Our services span from initial planning and investment, through start-up and operations.
Core to Bechtel are our values – ethics, safety, quality, people, culture, relationships, innovation and sustainability, and our covenants – integrity, respect, collaboration, trust, and delivery. They are what we believe, what customers can expect, and how we deliver.
Bechtel is seeking a HSEQ Advisor (Health, Safety, Enviroment and Quality) to join an ambitious project management consultancy team supporting a government-led program aimed at planning, implementing and scaling the delivery of solar thermal comfort system project to improve health outcomes for indigenous populations from the effects of extreme frost. The Bechtel team would assist in forming, training and leading a technical team, working closely with community and project stakeholders, to build the capacity and capabilities of the project management office and transfer construction and maintenance knowledge to end users.
- The health, safety, environmental and quality advisor will be responsible for supporting the project management team, supervisors, foremen and workers to safely deliver the project. This position will provide leadership and coordination of the daily Safety and Quality requirements of the assigned project, working closely with the PMO team.
- HSEQ advisor will provide support to the project by maintaining a balance of field and home office presence to monitor implementation and adherance to processes and procedures.
- Assist in the training, mentoring and implementation of the HS&E; and Quality programs in the field.
- Regularly review and be familiar with all applicable legislation and standards to ensure compliance within the project.
- Inform the project management team and oversight of any new or conflicting legislative issues that may affect the project.
- Support the development of a site Safety Management Plan (SMP) and input to the PMO's Quality Management Plan (QMP) for the project to ensure a safe and quality work environment for all project stakeholders.
- Periodically audit the SMP and QMP for compliance and update them to ensure alignment with the project scope and conditions.
- Coordinate through the PMO the necessary security personnel and first aid coverage for the Project.
- Provide direction, support and resources to all managers, supervisors, foremen and site safety advisors, as approriate..
- More than 5 years of experience and advanced knowledge in the Specialty, Safety and Quality.
- Knowledge of Safety and Quality programs/engineering systems, principles and methodologies.
- Knowledge of national and international safety laws/regulations and regulatory requirements of regulatory agencies and industry safety/health standards.
- Knowledge of engineering and construction work systems, methods and processes.
- Knowledge of construction planning, estimating, procedures and execution.
- Experience in the management and/or technical supervision of subcontractors or safety/health and quality consultants.
- Experience in safety/health evaluations/inspections during construction.
- Knowledge of hazardous materials and physical hazards and the mechanisms to mitigate them.
- Tools and skills to relate to the Andean communities and inclusive problem solving facility.
- Professional in oral and written Spanish and English language.
- Professional industry accreditation
- Knowledge or fluency of the Quechua language.
- Knowledge of design thinking and human-centered design techniques.
- Safety/Industrial Engineering Professional or related professional accreditation(s)
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law), protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- RED MEDICA, somos una empresa con más de 15 años brindando los servicios pre hospitalarios, asistencial / ocupacional y complementaria al SGSST. centrados en la salud, y bienestar de nuestros soci [...]
- 1. Hacer seguimiento a las políticas de control y procedimientos claves en los procesos de prevención de pérdidas. 2. Implementar oportunidades de mejora que eliminen brechas de procedimient [...]
- !!!!Oportunidad Laboral Part Time!!!! Si cuentas con experiencia en Ventas y/o colocación de productos financieros a través de Call Center, esta es tu oportunidad. ¡¡Postula con nosotros! [...]
- Empresa líder en el rubro de Contact Center, con más de 25 años de experiencia en el sector, brindando soluciones integradas a través de todos los canales de contacto, se encuentra en la búsque [...]