Grow My Team
Our sister company, Growmotely, is an American company focused on culture-matching skilled professionals with growing companies who offer long-term remote jobs with benefits!
They are building the world's first job platform to connect professionals with outstanding clients who are looking for long-term working relationships. They help build a community of professionals who enjoy the benefits of working remotely with great benefits!
Check out their website and social media to learn more about this amazing new company.
Values and Culture
They are the first global remote work platform to help hiring companies engage professionals from all around the world into long term, aligned, remote roles. We’re a forward-thinking tech company with a big mission: to create equality, growth, fulfillment, freedom, and empowerment for all.
Stay curious, stay open
Ask questions with an open mind, stay curious always as to the infinite possibilities that may exist.
We move quickly and often, making many small improvements with our community in mind.
We’re optimistic by nature and stay passionately committed to finding a way forward.
Transparency and candor
We build trust as we show up as we are, in our truth, communicating openly and directly.
Empowerment and ownership
We take responsibility for our roles, our own experience, and grow through our challenges.
Our client is looking for a DevOps software engineer with a background in building, deploying, and managing C#/.net, Python, and node.js or GoLang services to become a full-time member of our software development team. The client is on a monolithic C#/.net backend, moving to fully cloud-native microservices architecture. The web app is currently in Angular, the mobile app will be in Flutter and the two will fully move to Flutter as the two mature and functionality converges.
What's in it for you?
- Continuous performance coaching
- Global health insurance (for candidates outside the US)
- Community and learning (weekly Masterclass, monthly Mastermind, free resources)
- Long-term working relationship with amazing clients
- On-time and secure payroll with a monthly payslip
- Book Club
- Parents/guardians Huddle
- Employee Referral bonus
A Day in the Life
- Slinging code - as an integral part of the development team, writing code is job number one. You will be working closely as an integral member of our team to build a world-class application and platform, but the back end is your kingdom. IaaS makes you smile. Automated deployments are your charge and focus on the team.
- You will regularly interact with internal and external users to understand their needs and create solutions using fast iterations and prototyping in a highly collaborative way.
- Creating tools to automate our systems and increase their security, availability, and performance will be your focus.
- Focus on creating software that is clean, readable, scalable, robust, testable, easy to maintain, and easily deployed software.
- Being systems minded while still delivering real value to both internal and external users.
- You are learning new things and love it -- every day! We are relentlessly curious!
- Very few meetings. We're entirely remote and distributed and try to keep the need for meetings to as few as possible.
- Three to five years of verifiable experience building and deploying moderate to complex back end services and API's on AWS (Google and Azure experience are a strong plus but at least one full year on AWS).
- Experience with Terraform or similar technologies to support fully automated infrastructure and code deployment.
- Experience with AWS network technologies, firewall, load balancers (NLB, ELB, and ALB), and Web Application Firewalls (WAF's)
- Experience with AWS and other performance/uptime monitoring solutions
- Extensive experience with AWS API Gateway and deploying REST API's
- Experience with auto-scaling and high availability configurations and deployments.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum / Kanban preferred).
- Proficiency in working with version control (GitHub/GitLab/BitBucket).
- You have outstanding English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work full time 40 hour week. Ideally, you will typically work a good portion of your core hours during 9 am - 5 pm CST - this role is entirely remote, but we need to collaborate!
Nice to have
- Real-world experience building products offered to the public.
- Experience building and deploying to cloud-native serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda and AWS' various managed database services
- Experience with secure secrets management technology such as HashiCorp Vault or AWS Secrets Manager.
- Extensive experience and deploying GraphQL API's
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- DevOps: 3 years (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Necesitamos una profesora para el curso de ciencia y biología para secundaria. los días de trabajo son miércoles y jueves de 8:00 am a 3 : 00 pm el sueldo por los los 2 días es 700 soles Los in [...]
Empresa dedicada al rubro de productos de limpieza y desinfección, está en busca de un Supervisor de Producción con disponibilidad inmediata. · Ingeniero Industrial Bachiller o titulado. · Cont [...]
Descripción de la Empresa: Somos Makro Perú, miembro del holding holandés SHV. Nos dedicamos a la comercialización al por mayor y menor de diferentes productos alimenticios y no alimenticios. [...]
Química Farmacéutica Experiencia mayor a 1 año Conocimiento y experiencia en el área de regulatorios, normas Digemid. Duración del contrato: 12 meses Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo, Por cont [...]