Are you an experienced software engineer with deep experience in building and shipping amazing products? Do you have high standards when it comes to code quality and user experiences? Are you the best developer on your team? Are you ready to work alongside the best engineers in the world for name-brand, industry leading companies? Do you want to work in a positive, uplifting work environment, for a company with a 4.5 star rating on GlassDoor? Is a competitive compensation and benefits package important to you?
Join FullStack Labs as we revolutionize the software consulting industry, and execute on our mission to rid the world of ugly, outdated, buggy software.
As an engineer at FullStack Labs you will help our incredible clients achieve their technical goals in one of two ways: 1) Team Augmentation: You will integrate yourself directly into our client’s team and work alongside their existing engineers on a daily basis. 2) Design & Build: You will work on a FullStack Labs development team to build and ship greenfield applications for our clients.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- 3+ years of professional experience working with Java.
- 3+ years of professional experience working with Node.js.
- Experience with AWS / DevOps
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- A four-year college degree is required.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack's clients, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- You’re passionate about software development...it’s not just your career, it’s your hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week.
Wrapping it All Up
Being a software consultant is a fun, challenging, and rewarding career choice for developers. Your contributions are highly valued by clients, and the work you do often has a direct and significant impact on client’s businesses.
You will have the chance to work on a variety of projects for our incredible clients, which will help you quickly improve as a consultant and software developer. You will get to work with modern languages and frameworks alongside some of the best developers in the world.
So if you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging and rapidly-growing software development consultancy, and if you are passionate about software development and consulting, please apply. #LI-Remote
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Únete a nuestra gran familia LIDERMAN Nuestra empresa, líder en seguridad y vigilancia privada a nivel nacional, con operaciones en países como Chile y Ecuador, se encuentra en la búsqueda de [...]
- Importante empresa del rubro de distribución busca personal para ocupar el cargo de motorizados en la ciudad de Cusco: Requisitos: * Personal mayor de 21 años. *Contar con moto propia y doc [...]
- Misión del puesto: Contribuir en la formación integral de líderes con mentalidad emprendedora, a través de la ejecución de programas de impacto social, salud mental, tutoría y reincorporac [...]
- ¡SODEXO busca incorporar a su familia personal para el área de mantenimiento! ¡Esta es tu oportunidad! ¿Qué buscamos? • Disponibilidad para laborar 42x14 en Cusco. • Contar con l [...]