Job Description The Role
The Associate Analyst provide Lead Analysts with holistic credit analysis of issuers - for both ratings and research.
The Associate Analyst role also supports Lead Analysts in interactions with external markets, including issuers and investors. Operating as the single point of contact for multiple lead analysts, the Associate Analyst will liaise with multiple associates in the same location.
The Associate Analyst role provides an opportunity for the candidate to make a significant contribution towards the success of the Lead Analyst functions by providing a range of analytical support that contributes to overall credit analysis outcomes.
The Associate Analyst role will focus on multiple sectors and there is the potential for cross-training, in supporting varying portfolios and methodologies.
- Provides analytical and research support on a portfolio of credits under the principal direction of Lead Analysts.
- Performs holistic analysis of issuers and market and applies, with limited guidance, relevant Moody's Local methodologies.
- Supports Lead Analysts in advanced and bespoke analytical tasks, examples include:
- Analysis of debt documentation; prepare rating committee; drafting of issuer and sector research; preparation of materials for issuer meetings and investor briefings
- Provide credit specific nuance and identify credit issues that affect issuer ratings for discussion with Lead Analyst.
- Effectively and persuasively communicates credit knowledge and rating analysis rationale in both written and oral form.
- Periodically accompanies Lead Analyst to issuer and investor meetings, and may lead certain issuer discussions; supports lead analyst in ongoing interactions.
- Attends/ presents certain sections in Rating Committees (primarily for development purposes).
- Develops and maintain an understanding of industry trends and issues.
Performs certain routine administrative and other ad hoc credit-related tasks, as well as special projects as needed, under overall supervision of Lead Analysts.
- Undergraduate degree required with minimum 3 years relevant work experience.Graduate/second level degree (Masters, MBA) preferred.
- Proven credit experience e.g. at a bank, corporate or investor (in related field) preferred.
- Progress towards completion of CFA preferred.
- Solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills is Spanish.
- English speaking and writing capabilities are a plus.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint OR Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and prioritize tasks accordingly
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
3d model part metal parts solidworks pay per part longterm worker need metal frame with front crystal and back metal cover with screws 20 usd
we need a frontend to create an e-commerce in an MVP version, we already have the base development of some views, we use Nuxt-ts, Firestore GCP and Firebase...
hello, some expert in google drive integration to be able to integrate it with virtual classroom that is developed in zend2 (php)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- La Universidad Científica del Sur, que forma parte del Grupo Educa_d, se encuentra actualmente buscando el mejor talento para ocupar el puesto de Promotor Educativo, a continuación los detalles: [...]
- Teleoperador (ra) Ventas Movistar / Remoto - Turno Tarde En esta ocasión nos encontramos buscando Asesores de ventas por encargo de nuestro cliente, una empresa multinacional líder a nivel mund [...]
- Por encargo de nuestro cliente, empresa dedicada a la venta equipos y materiales de telecomunicaciones, nos ha solicitado la búsqueda personal responsable y dinámico para cubrir el puesto de Técn [...]
- - Colaborar y coordinar el desarrollo de la estrategia e implementación de soluciones digitales según roadmap del negocio. - Controlar y gestionar los indicadores de negocio digital. - Liderar [...]