Requisition ID: 230872
Requisition Posting End Date:
Important: Please note that this job requisition is for the early identification of potential candidates for prospective work that may become available during next year. You will only be contacted once your profile matches a position that has become available and you may be required to apply as usual.
Since 1898, we have helped customers complete more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents that have created jobs, grown economies, improved the resiliency of the world's infrastructure, increased access to energy, resources, and vital services, and made the world a safer, cleaner place.
Differentiated by the quality of our people and our relentless drive to deliver the most successful outcomes, we align our capabilities to our customers’ objectives to create a lasting positive impact.
We serve the Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals markets. Our services span from initial planning and investment, through start-up and operations.
Core to Bechtel are our values – ethics, safety, quality, people, culture, relationships, innovation and sustainability, and our covenants – integrity, respect, collaboration, trust, and delivery. They are what we believe, what customers can expect, and how we deliver.
Responsible for gathering and compiling data essential to the administration of (sub)contracts. Assists with implementation of (sub)contract administration procedures and coordinates or monitors the completion of administrative tasks. Also monitors areas of (sub)contract performance as assigned. Conducts investigations and inquiries into specific (sub)contract problems and may provide assistance in claims research.
- Gather and compile support data for the preparation of documents and the administration of (sub)contracts.
- Assist (Sub)Contract Manager or (Sub)Contract Administrators in completion of the various administrative tasks required by the Contract/Subcontract Management Manual; Standard Work Process Procedures and automated (sub)contract management systems.
- Monitor areas of (sub)contract performance, as assigned.
- Conduct investigations and inquiries into specific (sub)contracts problems, as assigned.
- Organize materials for the preparation of meetings, presentations and training sessions.
- Assist in the preparation of periodic status reports
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Law, Engineering, Construction or equivalent (preferable)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Contracts Formation/Administration.
- Basic knowledge of contract types, terms and legal requirements.
- Basic knowledge of law, negotiations, accounting or cost engineering gained through education or experience.
- Advanced level of English language spoken and written.
- Legal authorization to live and work indefinitely in Peru
- Demonstrated administrative and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law), protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Por encargo de nuestro importante cliente RANSA nos encontramos en la búsqueda de Chofer de Reparto. Urgente. REQUISITOS: -Secundaria Completa. -Tiempo de brevete 2 años mínimos. ( No indispensa [...]
- Importante empresa en crecimiento se encuentra en la búsqueda de talentos Ejecutivo de ventas CALL CENTER – CLIENTE EMPRESAS REQUISITOS: -Experiencia mínima de un (1) año en ventas tele [...]
- Connotada organización transnacional que destaca en la prestación de servicios Call Center y Presencial, para promociones, ventas, atención al cliente, cobranzas, crosselling etc., en empresas de [...]
- Por encargo de nuestro cliente líder en la Industria de Mudanzas, nos encontramos en búsqueda del mejor talento cubrir el puesto de: RECEPCIONISTA REQUISITOS: - Estudios técnicos o univ [...]