Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Business Development
The main responsibility of this role is to lead sales and business initiatives with non-traditional partners: financial inclusion players,
Transit Operators and technology providers leveraging all MasterCard’s assets and applications for Peru & Bolivia.
This person should be able to:
- Align execution efforts with Account / Country Manager and other internal stakeholders (Products, Marketing, Customer Delivery, CIS, etc.), within the market, regional and global teams; exhibit strong leadership and accountability in the process
- Quickly build rapport and trust with multiple levels of a client organization, with the objective of facilitating information sharing, and increasing visibility into third party execution efforts
- Adhere to strict time tables, and be accountable for the on-time execution of business initiatives; be able to successfully influence third party organizations for the on-time delivery of initiatives
- Ensure that sales targets/objectives are aligned with the market, regional, and global objectives, and with key performance indicators
- Track the performance of the current portfolios as well as of the pipeline of new initiatives against plan and/or original business cases
The role will also be responsible for identifying portfolio optimization and new business opportunities with existing and new non-traditional clients across these markets. This person should be able to:
- Articulate a macro and micro view of the Digital and Core Payments, for both Consumer and Commercial market in the indicated markets, based on the various players and diverse ecosystem dynamics; Translate this knowledge into actionable strategies, and propose actions to address market changes
- Leverage on-going implementation efforts to identify other areas of opportunity to further the MasterCard’s business with any particular Program Manager and Services Provider in general, as well as Issuers.
- Consolidate and track the sales pipeline; adhere to sale management practices, and Salesforce.com reporting
- Partner with the Products organization to identify, assess, and execute product development opportunities. More specifically:
- Be a visionary and advocate for Mastercard Products & Solutions in the indicated markets; provide ongoing industry thought leadership and subject matter expertise on all matters pertaining to payments with primarily focus on non-traditional partners
- Lead the deal negotiation process and the creation/approval of financial business cases
- Constantly update dashboards, sales pipelines, and any market intelligence in support of the sales process, and internal reporting needs
- Constantly expand areas of personal knowledge and expertise, to make sure that the customer always receives the broadest and most up-to-date view of MasterCard’s position in the global payments space and its product and services
All About You
- Solid experience in the indicated markets, in business verticals close to payment or financial technology industry. Knowledge of Retail, Telecoms, Banking and Information Technology businesses operating in the market.
- Strong client management, business development, or sales experience – ability to understand customer and constituent needs, marketplace dynamics, industry trends and competitive landscape.
- The successful candidate must be commercially savvy, sales driven, and at ease during negotiations with customers; he/she must be a skilled negotiator; must demonstrate the leadership skills to identify opportunities both internally within the account management teams, as well as externally with financial institutions and alternative distribution channels.
- Strategic vision and strong financial acumen; proven ability to perform quantitative analysis to build business cases, report on program results and present to internal and external parties; Excellent writing and presentation skills; ability to develop and communicate program strategies and vision to executive management
- Team player; strong influencing skills, with the ability to convince and execute through others who do not report directly
- Self-starter, able to work under limited supervision, and in an ambiguous environment; used to dealing with short-term financial targets, and high pressure environments
- Background in Digital, Technology and Solution selling and/or in Consultancy is a plus
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Able to travel.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Por encargo de nuestro cliente, reconocida empresa encargada del rubro de consumo masivo, se encuentra en la búsqueda de: SUPERVISORES PARA EL CANAL MODERNO. REQUISITOS: • Contar con 2 años [...]
Nuestro cliente importante empresa en el rubro industrial , nos ha encomendado la búsqueda de los mejores talentos: Operario de Producción de Andamios / lijado - Cercado de Lima / turno Fijo / a [...]
¡ÚNETE A POPEYES! Si quieres formar parte de nuestra tienda ubica en POPEYES de Real Plaza Chorrillos (Av. Guardia Civil N°1035) Te esperamos el Martes 28 de ENERO a las 3 PM A 5 pm PUESTO [...]
Nuestro cliente, importante empresa dedicado en proveer productos de construcción, nos encontramos en búsqueda de: OPERARIO DE LIMPIEZA – CALLAO REQUISITOS • Secundaria completa • Ex [...]